Western Wisconsin Urology physicians and staff are devoted exclusively to the medical and surgical treatment of Urologic disease. This focus on urology provides a superb environment for the practice of state-of-the-art, quality, efficient, personalized patient care.
Urologic Diseases treated at Western Wisconsin Urology:
- Cancer of the Prostate, Bladder, Kidney and Testis
- Noncancerous Diseases of the Prostate including benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and Prostatitis.
- Urinary incontinence (leakage) in men and women
- Kidney Stones
- Female Pelvic Organ Prolapse including: Cystoceles, Rectoceles, Enteroceles and Vaginal Vault Prolapse
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children and Adults
- Pediatric Urologic Disorders including: Vesicoureteral Reflux, Bedwetting, Undescending Testicles, and Hydroceles.
Surgical Procedures performed by the Urologists of Western Wisconsin Urology:
- DaVinci Robotic Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy, Nerve-sparing Radical Prostatectomy, Radiation Seed Implantation (Brachytheraphy) for treatment of prostate cancer.
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP), Targis Microwave Thermotherapy (office-based treatment), and Green Light Laser Surgery for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Surgery of Cancer of the Kidney, Bladder and Testis, including Laparoscopic Kidney Removal
- Bladder Replacement Surgery (Bladder Substitution)
- Vasectomy-using “no-scalpel” instruments
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Pediatric Urologic Surgery including Hypospadias Repair, Hydroceles, Undescended Testicles and Circumcision
- Kidney Stone Surgery – Shock Wave Lithotripsy, Ureteroscopic Stone Removal, Percutaneous Stone Removal and Laser Lithotripsy, Laparoscopic Kidney removal
- Female Incontinence Surgery including “minimally invasive” surgery such as Collagen injections and Transvaginal Pubovaginal Slings
- Surgery for Pelvic Prolapse
- Penile Implants for Erectile Dysfunction